SHOW DETAILS
WCQ168 HRC's All Children - All Families Initiative
2007-12-26


Hosts: Peter Mavrik & Amy Matheny

Dish: For queer people, about queer people, the tools for us to use in this world are starting to appear out there. It's about damn time!

Guest: Ellen Kahn from HRC's All Children - All Families Initiative joins us to talk about the program and what they are doing to help find permanent families for children in foster care by looking to GLBT couples and individuals. For more information on the program, visit HRC at hrc.org/acaf.

Play
Free MP3
Post a Comment

Comments:

Jeff S: Hey Peter/Amy! I love the show...I think adoption will be good for those GLBT's who have it all..But, I believe that is only a 25% of us..So, where does it leave the rest 75%..Well, I think we are still looking for meeting new ppl..I think a social dinner dance date club could come into play in 08 and be our savior..Ppl can keep diaries..and once they are happily committed after a month in the hopes that it would be long term and get a civil union or even married in places like NH....Let me know your thoughts on this in 2008...take care and happy NY ,Jeff





 
 



Copyright © 2017 Windy City Media Group. All rights reserved.
Reprint by permission only. All rights to letters, art, video and audio and photos sent to WCMG will be treated as unconditionally assigned for publication
purposes and as such, subject to editing and comment. The opinions expressed by the columnists, cartoonists, letter writers, and commentators
are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of Windy City Queercast, Nightspots (Chicago GLBT Nightlife News) and
Windy City Times (a Chicago Gay and Lesbian News and Feature Publication).

The appearance of a name, image or photo of a person or group in
Windy City Queercast, Nightspots and Windy City Times does not indicate the sexual orientation of such individuals or groups.
While we encourage readers to support the advertisers who make this show and publication possible,
WCMG cannot accept responsibility for advertising claims.


Windy City Media Group produces Windy City Queercast, and publishes Windy City Times,
The Weekly Voice of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Community,
Nightspots, Out! Resource Guide, and Identity.
5315 N. Clark St #192, Chicago, IL 60640-2113 (mailing address only) | PH (773) 871-7610 | FAX (773) 871-7609.


www.windycitymediagroup.com

Website Powered by Materville Studios / LoveYourWebsite.com